Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/html/ga-insurance-group/ke/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5211
GA Insurance Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) role has been increasing over the years. The CSR programme and projects are anchored through the Bhagwanji Raja Charitable Foundation under the Trustee of the company Executive Director and other Directors.
To enhance programmes sustainability, relationship with the institutions, groups, communities and individuals, the company CSR committee is mandated to oversee the CSR activities under the patronage of the HR Department reporting to the HRC.
The CSR function of the company has been anchored on the following key pillars:
- Education scholarships programme.
- Special needs Institutional support programme.
- School feeding and Sanitary towels programme.
- Health management support programme.
- Environmental Sustainability programme.
- Sports and Talent Development programme.