GA Insurance shrugged off competition from rivals to bag top awards in this year’s Think Business Insurance Awards which was held at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Upper Hill Nairobi.
Its general and life businesses were awarded in eight categories as follows;
- Winners-The Major Loss Awards (General Insurance)
- 1st Runners Up-Claim Settlement Award (Life Insurance)
- 1st Runners Up-Claim Settlement Award (General Insurance)
- 1st Runners Up-The Risk Management Award (General Insurance)
- 2nd Runners Up-General Insurer of the Year Award
- 2nd Runners Up-Best Insurance Company in Customer Satisfaction (General Insurance)
- 2nd Runners Up-Best Insurance company in Product Innovation
- 2nd Runners Up-Medical Under writer of the year Award-Group Medical
On individual achievements, Our own Mr.Kenneth Kagira (GA Insurance Bancassurance ) emerged as the young insurance achiever of the year.
ABOUT THE INSURANCE AWARDS
These awards are designed to asses, recognize and celebrate innovation, prudence and stability in the insurance sector by recognizing individuals and organisations that have exemplified outstanding performance in the sector over the past financial year.
The awards process focuses on financial stability and growth of companies. In addition, the process seeks to celebrate companies embracing innovation in product development and distribution, enhanced risk management practices, investing in profession, adoption of good corporate governance practices, as well as engaging in sustainable social corporate projects.